Monday, July 25, 2011

"You Should Be Stronger Than Me - You Know I'm No Good"


Mark Ronson: "she was my musical soulmate & like a sister to me. this is one of the saddest days of my life"

Lady Gaga: "Amy changed pop music forever, I remember knowing there was hope, and feeling not alone because of her. She lived jazz, she lived the blues."

The Dap-Kings, who sang on Back to Black and toured with Winehouse in 2007, along with singer Sharon Jones released a statement saying: "We are very sad to have lost Amy Winehouse today. She was one of a kind and we were fortunate to have had the chance to make music with her. She was always gracious and a pleasure to work with in the studio and on the road. She brought a lot of people joy with her voice and her irreverent personality. It is a tragedy that she was taken from us so soon when she had much more music to give."

Courtney Love, on tour in Moscow, has shared her thoughts on the tragic death of Amy Winehouse with Rolling Stone: "I'm not even going to say, 'Waste of glorious sublime talent," which I feel," Love said of the 27-year-old singer. "I'm fucking gutted. I tried with her, I tried twice."

read more here

via rollingstone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment