Friday, July 8, 2011

Birthday Wishlist: 18 July 2011




Music.
Photography.
Music Photography.
What does that even mean when you can't capture music visually.
I know what it means because I have painted that picture in my head.
Just because it hasn't been done or there's no logic sense to it doesn't mean it isn't possible.
I've always said that I see music as clear as I hear photography. Or maybe that's just me......
Unconventional. Let's go with that word for now. Let's say the picture I have in my head hasn't been captured as yet.

These are 2 of the most needed/wanted things in my life right now. A Nikon D3100 and Gemini mixing console. They could actually turn my life around. I know that for sure.

I'm hoping my sister will see this post and wake me up first thing Monday morning with a wrapped box and .....hold on, i wonder if she has this link. Oh well...

I'm turning 26 0n the 18th of July. Here's to more wisdom!

Mwah!

4 comments:

  1. Re-typing this for the second time now, because you're worth it.

    If I had the means, I'd provide. I'm sure the universe heard you and its devising a plan to get you the gifts that'll help you fulfill your passion.

    Here's to wisdom, love and peace. As you grow older and the time comes for you to bow out, may the world never forget the magic you brought just by being alive and being you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh my hat & umbrella! Thank you SOO much Miss996. Those are really warm words to my heart.

    *bows*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always said that I see music as clear as I hear photography. Or maybe that's just me......

    This line makes this my favorite post (so far)! That and the fact that I too hoped, prayed, wished, hinted for a camera on my birthday.

    What a delightful, fun blog. Such a treat to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Becks!

    Glad you like my shambolic madness of a blog.

    *hugs and kisses*

    ReplyDelete