Friday, July 8, 2011

I Fell In Love With This:

Look, I'm a winter baby and all but lately I've been waking up feeling like I want to pack my bags and run from winter. Its been so brutal to my skin (and weight, tltl). I've had a picture in my head of where I'd love to escape to but its never been this clear. I came across this breath taking simple sparse-like picture and had my Aha! moment. This is where I'd like to run and hide to. *sigh*

Any who... let me catch up with my deadlines before I'm unable to pay off my September holiday in Cape St. Francis with my lovely angel, Noni.

This scenery/picture wouldn't be complete without some Cinematic Orchestra playing in the background. *sigh*

love, peace, relaxation and happiness from me to you :)

Mellow Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment