Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Eye See Music: Dear Friends: An Evening With The Foreign Exchange


Tracklisting:
01. Introduction/Fight For Love
02. All Roads
03. Take Off The Blues
04. Lose Your Way/Band Introductions
05. House Of Cards
06. Greatest Weapon Of All Time
07. Something In The Way She Moves
08. Laughing At Your Plans
09. Daykeeper
10. I Wanna Know
11. Steal Away feat. Jeanne Jolly
12. All The Kisses feat. Amber & Paris Strother of KING

Once again Nicolay and Phonte are showing off their skills. Dear Friends: An Evening With The Foreign Exchange is an acoustic jamming session with random friends and supporters. I truly love the first 2 tracks I've listened to thus far. 'Laughing At Your Plans' and 'All The Kisses'.

Also, they did one of my most precious songs that I personally share with a friend, 'Daykeeper (live)'. Its upbeat and very old skool Mississippi-like. I love it. This means I don't only have to slow dance to it.

for more info check here

*for the love of music*

1 comment:

  1. I loOOOOOOOve this guys >>Oh esply on that acoustic level>>>

    ReplyDelete