Friday, April 8, 2011

Cape Town Jazz Weekend :))








starring:

Buddy
Rose
Ak
Me

Had waaay too much fun in Cape Town actually. I couldn't stop raving about how much I love it and all that until my friend said to me "you keep talking about it like its your first time here".........and then i was quiet. I just took it to twitter and Facebook from there. Luckily I didn't tag her each time I typed it, tltl!

More pics with my lovely friends and other new friends I met and partied with.

Sending love to the Mother City.

P.S. I am still going to have a post about the entire experience. Remind me to tell you about the NanRose experience (aka Nandos vs. Rose).

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, its so hilarious just thinking about it now.

2 comments:

  1. Although... the way you and Rose told the Nando's story it didn't seem hilarious at the time.... Can't wait for you to share

    Cape Town was incredible!!!! Let's go be beach bums later this year

    ReplyDelete