Thursday, March 24, 2011

Road Trip To Jazzville: CTIJF 2011

So, me and my gals are driving down to Cape Town for the Cape Town International Jazz Festival tomorrow morning at 3am. Don't ask. OKAY!!!

Its gonna be SO much fun, I can already see it all unfold. This will be my second time attending the Festival. Even better yet, most of my gals will be there, unlike the first time. It was just me and Kate...and few boys, of course ;)

So, we're driving in Buddy's car and it will be myself, Buddy (of course), Nana and Rose. 4 in total. Rules from the driver, PACK LIGHT B!TCHEZZZZZ! I've never driven to CT but I'm excited and hope we don't annoy and end up killing each other on the way and then this turns out into a horror movie type scenario, tltltltl!

Ms Noels is already there and Ak leaves tonight. I can't wait :)))

Hell yeah we're gonna dance until our legs fail us ;)

groooovy kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment