Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Presenting...The Alter Ego


So, I've been working my black cute ass off the entire day. Even had lunch while typing mails and answering calls. And no, Mr. Miyake has nothing to do with these multi-tasking powers I possess.

It hit me today that I have the power to channel my energies when I have lots of work to get out with Music in the background, of course. It's always that one thing that can calm me down while when under pressure .

So I decided why not pour myself an overdose of relaxation and accompany it with an alias while I'm at it. You know, that point when I switch into that 'fcuk the world' cruise control mode. This is that very same feeling I get when I'm high off Music. When I'm elevated to a point of 'shut up. don't care. my music is on'. The point where Music makes me levitate and forget about the 'ups and downs', the 'what ifs' and the 'oh shits'. That point where the only thing standing between me and life is Music. The point when the unusual becomes unrestricted in a blink of an eye when the Music hits. The point where possibilities are endless. Because with Music every door automatically opens for my mind to run through.

So the next time you see me in that Music controlled mind-state. Address me by:

brown skin husky voice liquid mellow hip funk 'n hop fancy lover

2 comments:

  1. Loving your blog, absolutely awesome!!!...check out mine at theunauthorisedjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly ladies. I will certainly check yours out right away

    Awesomesauceness ;)

    ReplyDelete