Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Eye See Music: WAKE UP! Radio


image via jperiod.com

I've had this album for some time now and never really had time to press my ear against it. You know how it is, life gets in the way and then work bullies its way through next thing before you know it its the end of the day and I'm typing this mail and then...

This album just grand closed my day. What an album hey! What a mellow-jazzy-funkified album! I would prescribe it to anyone who appreciates Hip Hop, no actually scrap that. Its for anyone who appreciates Music. Its for anyone in the world. Its for any human being who has feelings. It also features all the good artists you can think of. Check the back sleeve out.

Its all about love and making the world better ;)

'the revolution will be televised'

No comments:

Post a Comment