Monday, May 3, 2010

She's Fine...

I just got off the phone NOW with Ms Noels (housemate), she's in Thailand with her girls living it up. They left on the 27th and only getting back on the 7th first thing in the morning.

I was half asleep when I walked her out the house and kissed her goodbye so I didn't get to soak myself into those emotions and all. I have been missing her calm spirit so much since she's been gone. It's amazing how one tends to think that having someone there each day is just okay until they're out of site or reach.
The house has been really lonely without the Ms., no smell of warm cooked food ;), no one to calm me down when I'm over analyzing things and overreacting *sniff sniff*

But But But, she just called and she's doing fine so I can only look forward to Friday 7th of May.

P.S. I'll cook her something to welcome her back...and then she'll, of course, cook from there on further.

I'm back again.

1 comment:

  1. Ah man...you're too sweet Ms Moema. It's good to be back, even though I miss Thailand with all my heart. But for now, home is where my heart is. Gonna cook some nice Thai food for us one of these days**

    ReplyDelete