Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I Just Can't Put My Finger On It But...

Lately I've been feeling like I need change. It's not a specific feeling but I know change has to come soon, whether it being learning a new language, how to drive (working on it), playing some sport, painting or even learning to play an instrument. I don't know really...

What I know is that I need to find a way to find something to keep me busy. Lately I spend too much time alone and I'm loving it, don't get me wrong. I've stopped doing things that I don't necessarily want to do to an extent that I don't spend 'unnecessary' time with my girls anymore. If I don't feel like doing something I simply stay at home, listen to music and that's almost about it. It's an amazing feeling I never knew, hence I'm enjoying it.

I need Inspiration to guide me to what it is that I need to do before I bore myself to death.

Maturity kicking in perhaps?!? Only time will tell.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment