Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I Just Want A 25th Birthday Celebration, That's It!

I just want to be HAPPY!

I'm turning 25 in a month and 3 weeks time and just want to have the greatest birthday celebration I've ever had since I 'touched down'. Its not based on any monetary value per say but it must be memorable. I want to be happy and surrounded by my loved ones. I want loads and loads of pictures, black & white, sepia, you name them all.

The only difficulties I'm going through at the moment is trying to wrestle all the ideas I have. I know I want something 'out of the box', like a chill session in a warm random space with low lighting and beautiful music setting the mood right. I want a balcony that will overlook the city, I want big city lights to be a part of my memorable photos.

I want smiles everywhere. I just want to be happy!

1 comment:

  1. aah so sweet, those were exactly my sentiments for my 25th and I achieved it..last minute!

    ReplyDelete