Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Up! Up and Away....




Soooooo,

My angel Noni and myself are planning our getaway to Cape St. Francis end April for a couple of days. I can't wait. I'm looking forward to a real proper holiday. My holidays usually consist of my niece and nephew waking me up at 7am wanting to play after a big night out. FANTASTIC!

We fell in love with this place a few years ago when our friend got married there. It was like heaven on earth. Everything is so reasonably priced, the people are friendly and the only noise is from the water smashing against the rocks outside your window. I mean, HELLO!!!

Look, I'm going to stop typing now because I'm getting waaay too relaxed just thinking about it.

P.S. If you're feeling just a tad bit jealous about our getaway, its fine, just close your mouth and ears...but keep reading because I'm soon to update PLUS I'm going to post the pics.

The countdown begins...TICK! TOCK! TICK! TOCK!....

mango flavored kisses

1 comment:

  1. ahhh I need a holiday like that! was in swaziland this weekend (but thats home so its not really a holiday as such)

    if you're willing to, please share the information about this accommodation? I'm always game for lovely looking places at affordable prices!

    ReplyDelete