Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Conversation On Cool



Its a Tuesday night while I lay in bed listening to Youssou N'Dour's album I just bought earlier when my darling Noni took me for ice cream after work. I shut out of whatever was happening in my house with my sister and Buang in the lounge. The atmosphere was perfect. The weather was starting to get snappy outside and I had my curtain and window wide open to let all the wild wind from outside escape in my room #bliss...

A friend hits me up on my BlackBerry Messenger to ask about my bbm status 'I Fux With Cool Peeps' and this is how it all unfolded:

He said: 'Am I also one of those cool peeps?'
I said: Hehe, yes sir. Its an emotional cool though. Nothing visual but spiritual. The feeling of contentment without having it all
He said: 'Is that me?'
I said: NO. Its US. THE cool kids. We all have it
He said: 'Oh. I like the cool kids then.'
I said: I'm talking about that cool that makes you see Music as clear as you hear Photography. The cool that gave birth to the cool now before the dilution of fame took over. #absorbme
He said: 'You should write'
I said: I doubt it
He said: 'You have a gift'
I said: Thank you Sir
He said: 'You are generally a full glass of cool. Some lucky guy is going to have you bare and raise his children. Lucky bastard.'
I said: ....WAIT....

Let's just say I listened to him since I've moved the conversation from my phone to here.

So, what I've decided I'm going to do is post all the things I consider cool. Fashion, Photography, Music, Graffiti, Illustration etc., they will be under the heading 'I Fux With Cool'.

So yeah, I guess I wrote. hehe!

Cool kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment