Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Today feels Weird

It's something I would never put down in words but, Today feels Weird.

I woke up at 04:25, went into the bathroom and repositioned the shower head, went to the kitchen to take out ironing stuff then back to bed. The minute I got in bed it immediately felt like a Saturday morning, you know, one of those when the alarm goes off by mistake?!? My body relaxed so much I could feel it slip right back into that sleep. The Saturday sleep.

The plan was to wake up an hour and 30minutes later but I was 30minutes late. My outfit didn't make sense considering the weather outside. Did I tell you about today's weather? Its as confused as my sleeping pattern. The time is 08:25 now and its already drizzled, the wind is doing its rounds, the sun is also up...and down.
I'm wearing ankle length pants with brogues. My poor ankles!

The view from my office is calming though. The trees are starting to look lonelier by the day. The leaves have packed all that's theirs and are taking some time off.

I feel you Winter, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment