Monday, April 12, 2010

I Pressed Play...


Its been months now since I've been planning to take this Jump...

Today, Tuesday 30th of March 2010 at 7am my alarm went off and 'Traveller' started playing and I knew I had to take that journey I had been anticipating all this time.

Let me tell you my story...

I'm a typical cancerian, planning and plotting is my thing...BUT execution usually is a whole new story. Procrastination. BUT! BUT! BUT! my studio is up so I'm gradually working on it, so yeah...

I have an eye for clothes, art and an ear for music, that's me in a nutshell. I created this studio to find balance with the three, and to grow these ever changing flows.

Show me yours and I'll show you mine. Deal.

1 comment:

  1. Well done babe. Great writing and all sounds fun!
    This is an amazing step you've taken and you're a natural
    *your cheerleader*

    ReplyDelete