Friday, December 23, 2011

Art

I stumbled across this awesome work of art on THR. This is a painting Alec Monopoly painted on top of piano notes for the Lionel Richie song 'All Night Long'. That's the kind of vibe I'm down for. If I had $30,000 in my back pocket, I would have purchased it too. No doubt. ONLY If I had the money in my back pocket.

"The combination of mischief and humor in Alec's work has always appealed to me. His iconic characters and relentless postings on the streets of N.Y. and L.A. have brought a smile to my face many times. Even as I ventured to the Middle East and came across advertisements for a construction company with the same name (ALEC), I couldn't help but be reminded of his work." Adrien Brody

Keep Art Alive.

2 comments:

  1. Alive...Breathing.....Inspiring//>>>>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant concept of painting monopoly man spinning on All Night Long lyrics.

    ReplyDelete