Monday, October 10, 2011

Thank You Coldplay



What an absolute pleasure this concert was. The Parlotones were amazing, as usual. I love Khan and his stage presence.

What Coldplay showcased was something completely phenomenal. I could not believe my eyes. So many thoughts crossed my mind and all i kept thinking was "Am I dreaming?" "Is this happening?" "OMG, are these actual real balloons and balls floating everywhere?" "Are those electric lights spraying across the stadium?" "Are my eyes getting teary?" "Is Ani smiling on her own to the music?" "Did Chris just make us do the Mexican wave with our cellphones?" "I wish Kate was here to see all this" "Am I slow dancing by myself in a crowd of 1000's of people?" "I haven't had anything to eat or drink though".

Coldplay was like grown people's magical love circus. There was love in the air accompanied by balloons, balls and beautiful colours.

I loved each and every nano second of it. It is by far the BEST concert I've EVER experienced. And I have watched Grace Jones and Buena Vista Social Club.

May that experience live forever 'til eternity in my soul.

P.S. Don't ever stop the Music!

2 comments:

  1. In my top 10 too! Yazi I only noticed your link now on my comments - had no idea you had a blog :D I love the name and content and will be visiting more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah Coldplay had no right to leave me feeling like they did. Yes I've had this space for a little while now. Thank you for the visit, hope you enjoy my randomness :)

    ReplyDelete