Thursday, August 11, 2011

While No One Was Reading

Growing up is not for kids.
I used to like a boy. He left. I stayed. It hurt. He came back. Then I left.
I have amazing friends. You should come hang with us.
I love Music. A lot. No. Seriously. It's a comfortable hiding place with no interruptions but...well, Music.
I hurt. I breath. I forgive. I move on. Its what keeps me humble. Forgiving.
I'm hard on myself. Did I tell you I'm insomniac?
I dream. Lord knows I dream. Eyes wide. Eyes shut. Sun up. Stars up.
I'm constantly searching for happiness. Stumbled across it inside myself the other day. Felt great. I think I'll go back.
I love crying. Preferably until I start laughing uncontrollably. Maybe that's just me.
I fell in love with pain the other day. What an awkward moment it was.

P.S. Did I mention I'm not a writer but i write? Yeah, I'm not, but i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment