Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I Was Feeling Down...

...and then our song went on. I told him how much healing I find in this song time and time again. He asked what could he do to make me feel better. I said nothing much really. In return he sent me these words to make me feel better:

The earth is brown,
There is Music deep at its shallow
The mountain stands to drown, so we seek salvation in the colours where blue meets yellow
We keep the day like our song suggests to hold hands just after the hellos
'Smile my love'
That's all I ask from you

Quick freestyle poem for you Beautiful. It rhymes and everything.

Needless to say that I am smiling now and the little troubles/problems suddenly seemed smaller than these 61 words.

Never underestimate the power of words.

No comments:

Post a Comment