Monday, July 5, 2010

When Opportunity Strikes - Stay Ready

George is a friend I met through another friend, so yeah, George is my friend...

Anywho, GG (Gorgeous George) approached me last week asking where I am with my passion for fashion and I started beating about the bush until he put the offer on the table laying down exactly what it is I can assist him and his team with. I was happy with what we spoke about and my heart immediately filled with happiness. I decided this was my time to shine and use each and every opportunity I can get to make sure my duties are met and that I grow from this platform.

clmagazine: contributor

I doubt George understands the meaning of this opportunity and it'll never slip my mind. I'm trully grateful, especially considering the fact that I do not have any form experience but the burning passion.

So, as I alwasy say, Luck bestows itself on ready minds, STAY READY!

I'm lucky!

2 comments: