Friday, July 23, 2010

So, I'm 25 Right...


My friends are the sweetest...
Okay, so Saturday night I decided fcuk it I'm going to sleep, I need to be up and ready first thing in the morning anyway. I was supposed to meet a friend for breakfast. Well, let's just say those plans took a quick turn when Simone called saying that she's coming to pick me up we need to be out there ushering in my new year, somewhere, somehow but it has to happen. So me being the comrade that I am, I didn't decline, also, I spent the entire day indoors watching movies in bed so I had enough gees. Sims came and we drove around town looking for a spot that wasn't infiltrated by newborns trying to look like video vixens to grab the eyes of boys who think they're in a Hip Hop video so we ended up heading to Kitcheners. Gosh, that place never dissapoints. I love it.
Well, midnight struck and Simone gave a warm tight hug and wished all the chocolates in the world. Okay, maybe not chocolates but all the sweet things ever. She can get sweet sometimes that one :). We danced the night away to some cool tunes, as always with Kitcheners. There was a photographer just walking around snapping people away as music moved us all. I swear Kitcheners is like the UN of music, well to me at least.
Morning came and I was woken up by calls from all the people wishing me a Happy Birthday. My mom called and started giving me a lecture on life and how I am now a big girla nd that I should always give thanks for all the little things in my life. Mom! Mom! Mom, I love her to bits. She's my hero. Yes HERO!
I eventually got out of bed and started cleaning the house. Even on my birthday I do still clean. I love cleaning, its very therapeutic for me, especially when I'm all alone. Of course with music jamming in te background. I was shaking my ass and checking myself out on the - Yep, still got it alright!
My sister dropped by with her boyfriend to wish me Happy Birthday. SHe brought me flowers and a beautiful gift. Kea leboga.
O.C. was heading to my spot so we could go pick up my cake and buy all the other necessary stuff like alcohol, meat and whatever else. She came with Gontse and we journied on to Weltevreden to pick up the cak my dear sister Ingrid had ordered for me. It was sooo delicious and beautiful. I stuffed my friend's faces with it. Hell they did half the job. So we got back and O.C. started hooking up some meat and the drinking started flowing. Music kicked in and so did all my friends. All my dera friends started rolling in and my heart just grew bigger and bigger (don't u dare sing that JR song hmkay).
Everyone having fun while Dawn and Kate were clowns of the day, hahaha! They couldn't put the bowl of chips down. I seriously wonder why. Those two!
We were on the balcony watching the sun set. It was really the best day of my Life. All about me and everyone just happy. Could it have been the vodka? hhmmm...
The sun set and I started realising that these people have to go back to their 'holes'. I had a thought of perhaps holding them all hostage and not letting even one of them leave. (MWAHAHAHAHA) *clears throat*

Okay, so O.C. decided she wants to sing me Happy Birthday...yeah she has the voice alright. Everyone sang and said their thoughts on me as a friend. I loved it. They bring all the good they said about me out of me. Real talk. Jermaine also bought me beautiful sunflowers :)
I made all of them take as much cake as possible because I know how I can get with it, plus it was too big to fit in our fridge. Did I mention the 2 was a chocolate and the 5 a vanilla?!? Yep, that's my sis for you.
Okay, my hands are getting tired from typing, so to wrap it up. Thank you to all my beloved angels we call friends, I love and respect each and everyone of you, even to those that weren't there. Its all LOVE with me.
Here's to many more years to come. We'll party until the walking-stick can't take it no more. As I always say, Life is for the living.
Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment