Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Eye Love Art: Jimi Hendrix


This has made my day. I just signed up on this blog and clicked under the art section and BAM! I came across this awesome artwork. I named my blog mixedtapediaries and then a tape finds its way on my page on the 1st of June 2010. Wasup June, make yourself at home and hopefully you bear more art for me to review.

This is legendary, yes the art and the person the face belongs to, Jimi Hendrix. Need I say more?!?

I highlighted his name with that green because that's the same color T-shirt my good friend Dawn (a.k.a Writer Chick) has of him and every time I hear or see his name or face, it always reminds me of her tee.

In the words of Sir Hendrix himself: Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music - and I say let's spin the tapes and create art.

source: raindeocampo

No comments:

Post a Comment