Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Eye See Music: CT: CTIJF - JHB: The Fly Over Show


As bleak as I am about missing the Cape Town International Jazz Festival, looks like the Music Gods are still shining their light upon me this side. I just got off the phone with Akona telling me about this awesome gig, Fly Over Show. It will be held in Soweto at Freedom Square this coming Saturday the 31st. This is the show's 5th year running strong. "A festival that transforms the grey space beneath the Hockley Flyover, Birmingham into an oasis of cultural expression celebrating generations of black music and art." I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

So, Dear friends flying over to Cape Town for the Jazz, have tons of fun and please bring me stunning photos and breathtaking videos but most importantly memories. Jean Grae, Pharaohe Monch and Lauryn Hill *sigh, be still my heart*.

Here's to Music!!!

#ttby


1 comment:

  1. I just sommer copied and pasted this post on my blog nje coz you're saying exactly what i'm thinking

    ReplyDelete