Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Colour Marriage


I stumbled across this picture in one of my favorite blogs popbee and fell in love with the warm and soft colours. These are the colours I initially wanted for this blog but...

There is something relaxing about this picture. The second I saw it the first thing I thought was "a bit of lace somewhere would complete it", but its still perfect. It paints such a clear scenery in my head. Or perhaps it's because winter is at the door.

The scenario in my head: someone having a lazy chilled day in their sweatpants walking around the house with socks and hair just everywhere... or maybe that's just in my head :)

Popbee used this picture for one of the competitions she ran on her site where one of her followers won a BlackBerry Torch. I like the colour.

soft and warm kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment