Monday, January 17, 2011

What's In Store 2011?


2010 came and left. A good year all around, in my opinion.
Well, that was then and this is now. I've made new resolutions, but with a different mind frame this time. I assessed the actual reason why I could never achieve any of the resolutions, ever. New dreams, same mentality. POOF!!! That's all gone now. I have dreams and goals. Dreams are the things I aspire and need to achieve for myself along life's way. Goals on the other hand, are dreams with deadlines. These will work as a reminder each time I slip off to 'distraction avenue'.


Dedication has to be part of my daily bread from now on. Without dedication and realistic deadlines, I might just be back around this time next year typing this very same sentence, so yeah...


SO...now that I'm ushering the New Young Year with a new mind set, I need to try and stay focused. FOCUS! FOCUS! FOCUS! I'll start it off with something as easy as taking care of 'home'. My baby, my coffee table diary, my blog. I will need to visit it daily. Whether its from the every day random findings, to telling you about how awesome my lunch was or nagging about a sale when I have no cash. I vow to peep on here at least 3 times a week *bites lip*

Here's to a New Year. A new face. New beginnings. New dreams. New positive energies and all things great and inspirational.

Be happy. Be grateful. Be inspired. Be a dreamer. Be YOU!

Awesomesauceness
bubble.gum.kisses

2 comments:

  1. Love it babe!
    I say we rob a bank and go to that festival.
    BE.STILL.MY.HEART.

    ReplyDelete